Games King of the Hill - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    40 (x2)

King of the Hill

ok here is how it goes, there is a large hill of very valuable tactical importance and u have to take it. this doesnt have to be warhammer if u dont want it to, i want to encourge u to use ur imagination, and not just use things like "my army destroyed u." go in detail and make it as CRAZY AS POSSIBLE!!!!!
    ill stat, i find the hill and take it. i build a huge fortress out of steel and concrete an reinforce it with giant man-eating hamsters! ive started now just try and take it MUAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are three kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who cannot.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    470 (x8)

I attack your fortress relentlessly for months on end to no effect, then overnight pull my forces out.

I leave a giant wooden badger parked outside the main gate.

Now what do you do, hmmm?
    Rabbit; Our Tau community has the talent of figuring out how to turn a feather into a timebomb. Macgyver would be jealous.
    8people; Honey, why is my fluffwars story your shopping list?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    40 (x2)

i set fire to the badger! my hamsters dont take kindly to other furry creatures, wooden replicas or not!
    There are three kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who cannot.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    470 (x8)

While you're off setting fire to the badger, I tunnel in to your fortress from underneath and lock you out! MwaHaHa!
    Rabbit; Our Tau community has the talent of figuring out how to turn a feather into a timebomb. Macgyver would be jealous.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    40 (x2)

ah but however there are still some of my forces inside and they eat u! they then unlock the door and let me back in

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

470 (x8)

Ah, but all my soldiers, knowing they could be captured by the enemy, had ingested slow acting poisons which have now been passed on to your garrison! You're all going to die and leave the fortress to me!

(And you can't have the antidote because it's a secret recipe, although I'm willing to swap some antidote for possession of a certain fortress...)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    321 (x8)

At which point I set up camp on a nearby slightly smaller hill and nuke your fortress, thereby causing mine to become the tallest in the area, thus I am king of the hill!
    http://www.armyroster.com Check out my ToP WIP in the projects section!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    66 (x2)

I attempt to resolve this diplomatically... and fail... so instead I burrow under both hills and create an underempire!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    321 (x8)

I drill into your underempire and fill it with marshmallows forcing you to eat your way out or die under their fluffiness.
    http://www.armyroster.com Check out my ToP WIP in the projects section!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    946 (x8)

Just a friendly reminder that forum rules prescribe the use of capital letters at the beginning of all sentences.

Librarium Online - FAQ: Rules of Librarium Online (paragraph #3)
    Spambot kill tally. . .337

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast