Welcome to Librarium Online!
Well I saw this in another forum and thought it would be fun to try it out here. Bacially you post a picture to defeat the picture that was posted before. You can post a little caption with your pic but please dont just post text or writing. You can although, post screenshots of the forum or a book or something along the lines of that. Should be fun!
1. Post a pic that would defeat the previous pic posted in normal circumstances. They don't have to be warhammer related, but they can be if you want.
2. The picture must make sence. A poodle probably won't defeat an AK-47. It would just make the whole thread confusing and pointless.
3. If two people post a responce to the same picture, the next person to post should respond to the person with higher reputation points. This stops the thread from branching out and once again, becoming confusing.
4. No rude or inappropriate pictures.
5. Writing does not count as a picture. No more than a sentance to explain your picture if it isn't completely obvious.
6. Follow all the forum rules.
7. One post per day per member.
8. No pictures of Chuck Norris. That's just cheating.
I'll start the ball rolling with the first two pictures.
First is the giver of life to birds, lizards, and all manner of creatures,
Frying pan cooks up egg
Now someone defeat my frying pan!
Last edited by jonojoe; November 29th, 2009 at 03:43.