Welcome to Librarium Online!
Time for a deathmatch, Methinks. An epic battle of wits, might and increasingly unlikely weaponry and wargear.
The Rules are simple, join in the conflict at any point, use as wacky and imaginative ways as possible to survive and get rid of the other members, these characters of ours have magical powers and halo forge powers obviously. Each person starts with 100% health and may not get further than that, but may respawn up to 3 times. Health regeneration is allowed, but not full regeneration, and you need to create items for you to do this, you don't do it always.
Some basic regualtions:
- The rules of instant death do not apply. Assume that all participants are marines but cooler, tougher and do not need power armour.
- In some way related, no matter how powerful you may imagine an attack, do not do stupid amounts of damage to your opponents. You can nuke them, flatten them, atomise them and delete all knowledge of their existence, but they still can't lose more than 25% of their health from each attack. This is only as an attempt to make it more balanced
- You can impose impairments, but only for a limited amount of posts, try and be fair with you spells of paralysis.
- Post your remaining health and lives at the bottom of each post, to help keep track of things.
Alright, NMP casts a deflection barrier so that damage cannot be caused to anyone for the next 5 posts, allowing for my opposition to come forth. I also create a pair of power-razorflails and prepare for a fight.
LET BATTLE COMMENCE!!!
Last edited by Non Marine Player; March 22nd, 2011 at 18:24.
What a lovely start to a forum game that has been tried and tested on other forums...
Although I seem to have somehow broken my imagination I will still give this game a try.
- The handsome witty and attractive Mr. Biscuits, who is just plain gorgeous by the way, constructs himself a suit of armour made entirely out of mirrors forcing any attackers to suffer 10 damage as a result of "7 years bad luck" for shattering the very mirrors I protect myself with. -
My advice to you NMP is that if you want people to come to this game create a link to the thread in your signature. After that all it takes is getting a little more active in the forum and this place should be flooded with players.
Last edited by Mr. Biscuits; December 30th, 2010 at 03:42. Reason: Spelling
Ask me about the Black and White Space Marine on the Black and White Bike!!!
- witty goldenS creates himself a suit of lava which causes 20 damage because of the heat! -
I turn on the sprinklers, cooling down your molten armour for a couple of posts. Also, being an un-superstitious person, I summon a Gremlin next to Mr. Biscuits, and gets it to break his mirrors for me. I also create an auto-iced drink dispenser for public use, 'cause i'm such a nice guy.
I summon a giant thunder hammer and smash the auto-iced drink dispenser, and I summon a suit of golt that attracts 10 leprachaun bodyguards
"Victory is sweet, blood is sweeter." - Aun'Vre
Damn Leprecauns!!! And You realise that Iced Drinks dispensers aren't free y'know?!?1
I use a giant magnet to throw Aun'Vre about the arena (cause that's obviously how magnets work.... =/), causing 15 damage as they are crashed into a wall, however those Damn Leprecauns start throwing (magic) potatoes at me, dealing 10 damage, I run for some cover.
Using the power of Strongbow ( the cider, not the weapon ), I take on everyone at once swinging magically enhanced punches that completely miss. Then the police arrive and taser me, and I lose ten health points until I sober up.
Jager bombs. Very efficient at wiping out friend or foe.
I summon a giant ball of metal that gets attracted to Non Marine Player, squashes him and knocks him out for the next two posts and also takes off 10% of damage while I unleash a forcefield round me that saves me from damage for the next three posts