Picture Problems - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Picture Problems

I have been having problems uploading pictures in the showcase. These are images I took of some of my Imperial Guard troops with my digital camera. I tried both the ‘quick’ and the full picture upload but to no avail. After getting error messages, I did a bit of research and found out that I needed to scale down my pictures to within a certain size. I managed to do this (after a heck of an effort) in MS Paint, but the pictures still would not upload.

A) Does anyone have any helpful hints on what I need to do, what might be going wrong, etc? Do new members need to wait for a certain time period before uploading pictures? C) Also, is there some freeware that allows one to simply resize .jpg pictures? I was having to manually chop out parts of my pictures in MS paint, and it almost drove me to tears.

Thanks in advance for helping out someone who isn't part Servitor or been through the Adeptus Mechanicus school on Mars. {goofy}

Last edited by Astropath; July 24th, 2007 at 16:23. Reason: formatting
    Jonathan

"Victory does not always rest with the big guns: but, if we rest in front of them we shall be lost."
    Commander Argentius - Adeptus Astartes Silverskulls

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1283 (x8)

What error message are you getting?
    Painting Videos--My Warriors of Chaos--WHFB Tactica Index

+ Reply to Thread