Great forum! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Great forum!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great forum!

Im pretty new to the gaming world, but ive been looking around in forums for a while now. I just wanted to say that i think your site is probably the most active one i have seen yet, and it has a lot of great content. I guess a lot of the others are mainly local forums and this one is worldwide.

SPRAWL!!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Illustrator Extraordinair Adrian MalSeraph's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    192 (x7)

Heh, thanks for that mate. Many members here work hard to make Librarium Online one of the best forums out there. And you saying this proves that our hard work isn't wasted.

Enjoy your stay.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? Cyric the Mad's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    706 (x8)

Always good to hear things like this. Thanks for the kind comments. Welcome to LO!

LO's Shadow Captain Lost Nemesis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

830 (x8)

Many thanks for the comments, tklaus, we try our best. LO wouldn't be what it is, however, without the support of members such as yourself! So keep on contributing, and LO will continue to grow and thrive.

Wher dat naked blue chik? Jaffar_Hasad's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    260 (x6)

Woo. It's always good to hear that. I agree, this is the best (white background with black letter + blue borders = great site IMO)
    Sleeping, not dead.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Removed by the moderators.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Spotify

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    414 (x8)

Thanks
    Blackhat's new blog network for terrain crafters!
    www.terraincrafters.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

g'day

i just wanted to put my 2c worth in, by agreeing with tklaus, that this forum rocks.

i disagree that this seems to be more multicultural than most of the other "BIG" forums out there (ie bolterand chainsword, warseer) but then thats only 2 and once i found LO and The Warp ive never looked back, except to check on WIP to see how much better everybody else in the world is better at everything than me.

Now i need to tell you why i think LO beats any other forum you can find.... and in a simple internet word, Flaming, you cant do it here.

1) on LO your allowed to express your opion, as long as you do so without forcing your opion on anyone else, try it and your buggered (see, they even got me to stop typing the swear words i think)... trust me, put any "newbie" comment on B&C or Warseer and see how many "veteran players" chew you out..

2) the painting/modeling/conversion tips....just ask and you will receive. From "newbies" to veterans alike, someone will give you a hand if you ask for it. Even if you don't ask, just reading everyone else's Q&A has helped me heaps.

3) the rumors: i know warseer is pretty famous for it ability to round up, confirm and deny all them rumors, but if i want to know any rumors then i come here, because there are a few people on here that dig them up as soon as they come up, and then quite politely post it in a simple thread that anybody as dumb as me can read, and understand (cheers Jared Van Kell (i think))

Anyway, welsome to LO tklaus.

btw : http://z11.*****************/Work_In_Progress = http://z11.invisionfree,com/Work_In_Progress
    for some reason LO wont take any links to the WIP forums.

Cheers
    92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.
    Prog rock FTW!

+ Reply to Thread