Librarium Online Forums banner

Not Really Enhanced?

703 views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  RecklessFable 
#1 ·
I'm pretty sure I'm an Enhanced member.. lemme look here <-- yes. :)

For some reason I can't post replies or anything the Enhanced forum. Any ideas?

#5 ·
I prefer to not have the forum turn into a place where we sweep things under a rug and pretend they never existed. There were some excellent discussions that happened under the Enhanced tag, and I'm sure some people appreciate that we allow them to revisit them whenever they feel nostalgic.

Removing threads and posts that break forum rules is one thing, but censoring an entire subgroup is not a step I'm willing to take.

#7 ·
Okay, it was just a question. I just recall before the major server overhaul that it wasn't visible.
Hrm, really? Perhaps I didn't notice.

And I didn't think you were unclear at all. I just didn't think people would appreciate it if the admin team started making threads go 'poof!' just because we thought they were wrong. I've always been an advocate of a person's right to free speech, so long as it is not rude or blatantly offensive.

Sorry if I came across harsh; silly internets and what not. I was simply trying to explain why we've elected to keep the forum visible, yet non-postable.

#10 ·
Thanks for the heads-up, Cal.

I thought I'd post my info in the "Introduce yourself" thread, but it turns out I could not. So I wondered. But I totally understand the situation. Sometimes, things like that can get WAY out of hand.

#11 ·
To become enhanced you need either the purple pill or the blue one, I forget which.

Beware the jagged little pill though, it's kinda crazy...

*Ponders whether he has had too much coffee, or not enough*

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.