Librarium Online Forums banner

What happened to the showcase

942 views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Ash 
#1 ·
Ok I just checked the showcase and there are precisely zero pictures in there :?. Also the whole format seems to have changed, all we have is access to a list of members which link to nothing.

Have all the old pictures been lost?
Has the showcase been restructured
Basically what is going on.

I did a search and could not find anything saying the showcase was due a change.

Please let us know what is going on.;Y

#4 ·
The pics are taking up lots of diskspace and half of them are just crappy photos where you can hardly see the difference between a mini and a dogshit.

We are now taking the showcase into another era where you need quality photos to be approved. This way we dont take up a lot of diskspace by hosting crap.

:party:

#11 ·
Blackhat said:
We are now taking the showcase into another era where you need quality photos to be approved.
I was having problems uploading some pics and this would be why *notes to self: read fourm before smashing a hole in the wall in frustration*

I have a question then... How do we get our pics aproved (other than subscribing), as right now it just results in an internet error signal?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.