Suggestion LO Chat Rules 25/06/2008 - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Frankfurt, Germany
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

790 (x8)

LO Chat Rules 25/06/2008

This is a chat room which is meant for having relaxed, clean fun.
    The chat topics are naturally tabletop orientated, however it is possible to talk about other subjects - at the moderators' discretion. If you are in doubt, ask.

If you wish to trash talk or talk about adult themes (sex/politics/religion), then you should use a different chat room.

This is a room based on social awareness and tolerance, so the following guidelines will serve you well:

- LOchat is the official Lily Allen Fan Chat, we will not have a bad word spoken about her in the chat!

- No flaming, no trolling

- Never ever intentionally offend anyone. If you think what you want to say might offend someone - do not say it.

- The moderators’ decision is final - respect them.

If you have any queries or grievances - contact Karmoon.

It is likely that pure common sense will be used to settle your issue. Technicalities are best avoided for continued usage and atmosphere of the room.

Last edited by Sammy the Squib; January 23rd, 2010 at 08:35.
    LO Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Anyone who's as loyal and motivated to doing what they love as you are is respectable in my book
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyric
    I'm taking leave of my senses and shall be out of my mind until further notice.

Closed Thread