Advertising Space On Lo? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

Advertising Space On Lo?

i am unsure weather this is against the forum rules or not ?

it could be in the wrong forum

it could be off topic

it could be trolling or something idk

if a mod agrees then by all means move the thread or colse the thread

i dont want to be banned or hounded but i am worries about the advertising on LO

i understand LO sells advertising space, but some of this space seems to be filled with inapropriate material e.g 'cam girls' 'videos' images not exactley suitablefor younger audience - i understand there is no nudity but you must realise that the websites that these links send you to are of an adult nature

younger enthusiats can see this material everyday but it should not be broadcast were they are not looking for it and i am sure parents would feel the same

i dont know if anything can be done about it but i hope you understand what i am saying and that something can be done, afterall this site is about miniatures etc

i do apologise for the rant and if this is out of order then i am sorry and i do not wish to cause any hastle

thank you

2. Remove Advertisements

Son of LO
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

523 (x8)

*moved to feedback forum

Your concern is a valid one mate, and one shared by others. Blackhat's activity is fleeting at the moment due to real life, but he's assured us he'll fix it asap

Frankfurt, Germany
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

790 (x8)

How dare you speak out against LO!

I shall beat you with a giant inflatable duck and then ban you to the lowest level of hell!

No, I won't really.

This is indeed an issue which we are looking into. There is another thread regarding it here:

Thanks for your concerns - please post any further observations and thoughts there.

LO Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Anyone who's as loyal and motivated to doing what they love as you are is respectable in my book
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyric
    I'm taking leave of my senses and shall be out of my mind until further notice.

Closed Thread