Question A comedy of errors - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Benevolent Dictator CaptainSarathai's Avatar
    inside your head
    77 Post(s)
    2 Thread(s)

1480 (x8)

A comedy of errors

I have rekindled the love of LO in the hearts of several of my friends, but they are finding it impossible to log back in. Difficulties range from 'invalid user names' to 'invalid passwords'. While understand that the latter problem (invalid password) could be fixed with an email, my friend is in the difficult position of no longer having the email which registered his account.

My question to the moderators is such:
    If I were to vouch for 3 people, and provide whatever evidence you need that they are not, in fact, extraneous accounts, could you help me get them back onto the forums?

I know that I had this problem when you changed versions, and my name went from Captain Sarathai, to CaptainSarathai. A cosmetic problem I know, but it also messes with searches and the like. I would not want my friends to suffer the same misfortune.

Thank you mods

Pts Values for AoS here!

Nippon Armybook: Isuu, Scribd, and free at Google Docs

2. Remove Advertisements

Wayward, Texas
    2 Post(s)
    1 Thread(s)

1283 (x8)

We can update emails and the like. The best way is to let us know what email address the person used, date of birth, username. That lets us verify a person's identity. Once that's done, we can reset a password or email. Don't do that in the thread though. It'd need to be done via PM for obvious reasons.

Of course, they can always set up a new account and then we could merge the old and new ones.
    Painting Videos--My Warriors of Chaos--WHFB Tactica Index

+ Reply to Thread