Question Where did the Signature Pictures go? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    284 (x5)

Where did the Signature Pictures go?

Hey there Mod team and Admins,

I was shocked to see that my Signature has now lost it's option to post a picture in my signature as well as loosing a lot of code options?

After talking to Stonehamby I figured out that this has been removed for all the non subscribed Users. I'm sorry but what's up with that? I had the same thing happen to my Profile albums which where suddenly removed and reserved for veterans luckily I was a vet within a month after this move. But this is something I find a bit overdone!

to say the least I'm pissed of this happened because it makes user loose another option that was available before. If you don't want people to have it DON'T give it to them first and then remove it!

sorry for the rant but it's something that kicked me in the shins

Cheers CJ

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

King of Librarium's Tombs Phoenix's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    579 (x8)

I know there are variable ways to get them in there though. Mine is simply C+P into the text box.. from my photo album on my hard drive i believe (rather than from Photoshop say)
    Last edited by Phoenix; March 26th, 2009 at 18:43.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    108 (x4)

Yeah, i'm also finding there are things i can't do anymore, which is getting quite annoying. Still, it's only about 4 months till i become a vet.
    Avatar's Arena #3 let the games begin!
    The Outsider And Kae'Tyr-necron fluff

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Spotify

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    414 (x8)

I removed many of the options in the sig because of those who simply just cant follow the rules by NOT having all their personal junk in there.

A signature should be clean and simple with max one picture within a limited size. In a thread there are 10 posts on each page and with signatures used as a personal notebook those pages will take time to load.

So if you want to blame someone, blame the ones who couldn't tell when enough is enough
    Blackhat's new blog network for terrain crafters!
    www.terraincrafters.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    284 (x5)

well phoenix I have to much Links in my Sig that I don't Have room for that I'm afraid. It's just a tad annoying being able to do something and then get it removed. I hope this Cry for attention works

Cheers CJ

---------- Post added at 221 ---------- Previous post was at 21:59 ----------

well Blackhat why not use your awesome Admin Powers to confince them that those sigs aren't allowed. and Like phoenix says they can still do it if they want to so you are only blocking the people who want to help the forum become even better.

I spend more then Half my Sig on a Hotlink to the Dutch Social group so the Picture was my way to so of something other then that.

Cheers CJ

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Spotify

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    414 (x8)

Its way to much work going around and edit every sig that breaks the rules, most of the week Im not even here and I would love to spend my weekend some other way than editing signatures.

Here is the settings for normal registered users which should be enough for a text signature

Maximum Characters in Signature Including BB Code Markup - 500
    Maximum Characters in Signature Excluding BB Code Markup - 500
    Maximum Lines in Signature - 3
    edit: just increased the signature character limit to 500 on both
    Blackhat's new blog network for terrain crafters!
    www.terraincrafters.com

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    82 (x2)

Yeah my Horus Heresy image I painstakenly photoshopped up to be cool is now gone, it cries in depression. Not like I have much in my Sig anyways as you can tell. Oh well, I'm slowly getting used to LO taking crap away from me.

-K

King of Librarium's Tombs Phoenix's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    579 (x8)

Woah guys, chill!

Son of LO
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    252 (x0)

There's a simple setting that Administrators can use that makes it so that people's signatures only show up once per page maximum. I suggest turning it on to stop pissing people off.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    262 (x7)

I suggest people just use IMG tags like most people do, type it out by hand and it will work. [SIGPIC] won't but [IMG] will, I am guessing as some sigs still work.
    Miss Spam Master 2009
    The Briny Series: Urban War Beginnings | Cygnar
    Thrallstudios

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast