Other The new forum layout - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Son of LO
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    105 (x6)

The new forum layout

When i first arrived at the forum with its layout, i think it's horrible and i feel like i am typing, scrolling and trugging through a white blizzard when i am looking through the forum. You have placed less border lines and used colours to section off areas. For example, click on say the modelling part of the forum ( or any ) and you see a white middle column with yellow boxes beside it. putting in a black line in between would help to clean the place up, because it looks in my opinion untidy, plus the really light blue doesn't help. Did i also mentioned that alot of bright colours doesn't help? Because blue and yellow really don't mix. The speech bubbles lcan be quiet off putting, but that's because i am weird.

However, it's the way the forum has been thinned, the white background and the colour of the wording that mates me feel uneasy. This is me probably over exaggerated, but i really really don't like the layout of the new forum. I prefer the old one alot more, infact i really liked the old one.

I hope my comment was helpful.

EDIT: the forum just got a darker background to compliment the brightness of the forum! woo hoo , but my comments still stands. Also, i am right in guessing that the forum is not fully updated? because i noticed that the forum logo is missing.

thanks
    antique_nova

Last edited by antique_nova; December 23rd, 2009 at 22:48. Reason: Trying to be more tactful and thoughful with my wording, like being less erm. not aggressive erm harsh that's it!
    Superior stamina may win battles, but the ability to quickly recover wins wars.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    476 (x8)

http://www.librarium-online.com/foru...ted-forum.html (Updated Forum)

Might be useful to read the announcement first...things will happen in good time.

Having an army and not owning a rulebook is like owning a car with no steering wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by amishcellphone
    <3 rork. He does all the arguing so I don't have to.

Closed Thread