Other Anoying new layout - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    1 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

91 (x3)

Anoying new layout

Posting this since i got an email from LO about the new design saying that people like it - well i disagree

Its not faster - it is slower.

Way to much ad stuff on the page - was fine when it was at the side of the page but now you have to scroll down a whole page worth before you get to anything other than ads.

When you go to a topic again the ads interupt what your here for - i know they help pay for the site but they have overtaken it where as before they were noticable (and i did look at the ones i liked) but not in your face and blocking what you want. The way the posts are displayed means you get less on a page and since they now dont line up it makes it harder to read one post to the next following the convo.

I'm sorry to post this as i have come to love LO over the last 2 months but i logged on today after being away and hated all the changes. ( i do hope i have completed every section on the 3rd attempted since i didn't fill in prefix on first and then forgot to reput in the verification )

Oh and im sure all these changes to how you start a thread are good to people who want to make a complex thread but not to people who just want to make a normal one .

Tau: 6K - W17-D3-L4, Orks: 4K - W9-D0-L2, SM: 7K - W7-D3-L4,CSM: 4K W5-D1-L1, Nids: 3.2K W3-D0-L2
    Apoc games (mixture of armies used): W5-D0-L1

2. Remove Advertisements

Wayward, Texas
    2 Post(s)
    1 Thread(s)

1283 (x8)

Here's the commentary thread on the new layout.

http://www.librarium-online.com/foru...ml#post1612662 (Updated Forum)
    Painting Videos--My Warriors of Chaos--WHFB Tactica Index

Closed Thread