Suggestion Prefixes for Battle Reports - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    339 (x8)

Prefixes for Battle Reports

Hi there great and good!

I was just wondering if it was possible to have Prefixes in the Battle Report forums - the obvious one would be for the Points value of the games, but personally I'd like to see one that states whether they have No Pictures, Photos or Maps (or Maps and Photos).

I don't know if it's possible to have multiple Prefixes on threads, but I would find it really helpful when browsing for BRs to read - and it may encourage people to put more pictures in!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    204 (x6)

In many forums, the image left of the thread title when shown in the list indicates if an image is in the first post. That could be a good solution, leaving the prefixes open for points ranges.

--•-My 40K projects-•--

+ Reply to Thread