Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
In the past few days I have not recieved subscribtion e-mail to the threads here. All my Subscribtions are on Instant.
Could someone suggest possabilities of why I am not getting the e-mails, or fix this problem please.
Have a nice day,
Hive Fleet Ruina.
Long time no see Ruina! Lets see if I can help you out here.
Follow this step by step. Otherwise, you might need to get someone more atuned to help you out.
1. Enter your User Control Panel.
2. Click on General Settings.
3. Scroll down until you come to Default Thread Subscription Mode
4. Ensure the right setting that you want is selected. In your case, you would want "Instantly".
5. Below that, you will see a hyperlink that will take you to a list of all of your subscribed threads that says... well, "subscribed threads". Click on that.
6. You will see a table with all of the threads that you have posted in. On the far right you will see a column of check boxes. This could be were your problem lies. There is one check box above all the others that will ensure that, when clicked, will send an e-mail notifying you of any activity in that thread. If that check box is not checked, then you will receive no e-mails from any of them. Check the box, then follow back to the forum as normal.
You should then be able to receive e-mails regarding all threads you have posted in. Hope that helps. If not, I am not sure.
Light a fire for a man, and he will be warm for a night. Light a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Thanks a lot!
Well thats weird O.o I have been recieving instant e-mail notifications for the last two years now. I havn't gone onto my subscribtions list... ever.
Anyway, problem solved! I hope...
Rep for you Ex-Hawkuli
EDIT: Instant e-mail notifications still do not work :@
Last edited by Hive Fleet Ruina; July 9th, 2010 at 16:35.
The check box The Hawk describes is only for selecting all the threads in the list. For example if you want to change the subscription status for all those threads at once (using the drop down menu at the bottom where it says "Selected Threads"). It has nothing to do with subscription e-mail not working.
I share Hive Fleet Ruina's problem. I have received notification e-mails for the last several years, but not so in the past few days. Could you check that for us please, Blackhat/staff? (I remember that LO had this problem for some days already a few months back.) Thanks a lot!
I'm not getting any form of e-mail from LO at all now. Private messages as a rule of thumb send me a notification by e-mail when recieved, yet now all I got was... nothing
Yup, its working for me now as well! Thanks