Question Images in Signature - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    190 (x3)

Images in Signature

Hey

Quick question. I have noticed in my Signature permissions that I am unable to post in an image in my signature. I really want to be able to include a banner that I have just made into my signature, and I was wondering what it takes to be able to do this. I have seen many members with some sort of grand image in thei sig, and I was wanting to do the same thing.

Also, on a relative note, is it also possible to upload images straight from your own computer onto the forum, or does the forum only images that are from a URL? I want to be able to post my work on the forum, and my signature image without having to put it onto another website, and then extracting the URL from that.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Good Hunting.

Light a fire for a man, and he will be warm for a night. Light a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    190 (x3)

Hey

Oh man, this is awkward. Um, you do not have to worry about this, as I am sure you can tell that I have worked this out for myself. Uh... sorry for taking up space on LO!

Hope you like my signature!

Good Hunting.
    Light a fire for a man, and he will be warm for a night. Light a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

+ Reply to Thread