No 'sign Up' Button On The Home Page - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    1 (x1)

As the title says, I cannot see a sign up/register button on the home page. I just created an acount for promisance, but I can't login to it because it says:

Security Violation
    We have determined that you are accessing the game the wrong way, or an error might have occurred.
    You may NOT access in-game pages via bookmarks!
    If this error persists take the following steps in the following order:
    1) Return to and re-login.
    2) Upgrade your internet browser.
    3) Contact the game administrator at
    4) Contact your ISP.

I would try no. 1, but I can't seeing as I don't have an acount to login to. And I can't create one for I can't see a register button. There is a text field to login with, and a forgotten password bit, but no register, as far as I can tell. If I just haven't seen it, please correct me. Thanks, KT.

Golden Fists:

Ravenwing: list made, now just to buy all the stuff on it (why do bikes have to be so expensive?)

2. Remove Advertisements

at home
    1 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    My Spotify

414 (x8)

goto then click create empire to sign up an account.

Thats it. If you still have problems, try deleting your cookies, (the ones set by domain) then close all your browser windows and start up again a new browser window then goto the above address and try again.
    Blackhat's new blog network for terrain crafters!

Closed Thread