Question Subscription thread, page not found. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Kev
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    54 (x1)

Subscription thread, page not found.

Hi bosses. Hope all is well.

I've been posting for a few days now and I'm really enjoying it, and looking forward to getting further involved. Thanks for doing such a cool job. Slightly off topic, but there aren't many hobby forums that promote such a positive and inclusive atmosphere. So kudos to you lads!

Onto my query. I was checking this board to find out the benefits of subscription as I'd quite like to support Librarium further. However when I click on the link explaining what subscribers get it results in the page not being found.

I just thought I would bring this to the attention of you lads incase it starts having a negative impact on your subscriptions.

Keep up the good work chaps.

Kev

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Spotify

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    414 (x8)

Sorry for the late reply. I will look into this )
    Blackhat's new blog network for terrain crafters!
    www.terraincrafters.com

Kev
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    54 (x1)

Still nothing showing when I click on the link chaps. Maybe IM doing somthing wrong? Im not the most technical minded of guys... This is the link I'm trying to work with:

http://www.librarium-online.com/about/subscriber/

Is there another link I could try maybe?
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins.
    My blog:
    http://lifeless-loser.blogspot.com/

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    192 (x4)

It isn't you, when I clicked it it came up with a page saying "HTTP Error 404".
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia View Post
    The 404 or Not Found error message is a HTTP standard response code indicating that the client was able to communicate with the server, but the server could not find what was requested. 404 errors should not be confused with "server not found" or similar errors, in which a connection to the destination server could not be made at all. A 404 error indicates that the requested resource may be available again in the future.
    Now I know Wikipedia isn't the most reliable resource there is but this explanation does tie in well with the page not being found. Hope that helps.
    Ask me about the Black and White Space Marine on the Black and White Bike!!!

+ Reply to Thread