Other In Homage to LO - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: In Homage to LO

Leeds/Knoydart, UK
    2 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

194 (x7)

In Homage to LO

Well, I've been away from the site for a good long while, and I have intentions of returning properly now. Life and things have been getting in the way, and in general I've been off Warhammer over the last few months, mainly in favour of my projects with Magic: The Gathering. In respect to that, I've been hovering the MTGSalvation forums and various others, and I felt it necessary to mention that in all seriousness I think LO is by far the most helpful and has the best environment in general of all the forums I've been on with any regularity. This is with particular respect to the moderators, who I feel are generally helpful and suggestive rather than simply cracking down hard on anything which even slightly infringes on the rules, which is something I've seen on a lot of other sites and is partly the reason why I left many of the other forums.

So thankyou all, and I hope to be seeing you around

~ Demon in White

2. Remove Advertisements

Benevolent Dictator CaptainSarathai's Avatar
    inside your head
    77 Post(s)
    2 Thread(s)

1480 (x8)

Nice to have you back Demon! I'm glad to hear that you like the site so much, I've found that the atmosphere here on LO is definitely more kind than the other forums I've been a member of.
    Pts Values for AoS here!

Nippon Armybook: Isuu, Scribd, and free at Google Docs

+ Reply to Thread