Limit On Quotes Per Post? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    86 (x7)

Do the boards enforce some maximum amount of quotes per post?

I experienced this problem the first time today, when giving feedback on WH40K Army Lists. Up to ten quotes, no problem. But if I added an 11th quote... The entire post became garbled, as if I had missed a tag. I checked: no typos or missing tags, it was the amount of quotes which caused this.

I suppose not many would view this as a problem, but I tend to give rather long and specific feedback, with extensive quoting... I can condense, and with the use of bold or italics still keep it clear and readable.

Just checking if this limit truly exists, and is not just some sort of bug... If it's an intentional limit, then I guess I'll just have to be more concise in the future! ^_^

"The meat things seek to destroy ourselves. They hunt us as we hunt them but they are weak and uncertain. The inferior flesh will be entirely destroyed, all biomatter consumed. Ourselves will fight to the last, all weak flesh must be devoured."

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Spotify

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    414 (x8)

When you quote, you dont have to use separate quotes. Its easier to just put it all in one and maybe edit the quote so its easier to see what your reply is an answer too.
    Blackhat's new blog network for terrain crafters!
    www.terraincrafters.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    86 (x7)

But if I'm commenting an entire army list, and want to point out multiple specific entries?

Ah well, guess I was right and need to learn how to be more concise. ^_^;

Hmmm, additional issue... Just made a reply and now it refused me when I went over two quotes! This time it was probably somehow related to the length of the post and how the board decides to start a new page in a thread.
    "The meat things seek to destroy ourselves. They hunt us as we hunt them but they are weak and uncertain. The inferior flesh will be entirely destroyed, all biomatter consumed. Ourselves will fight to the last, all weak flesh must be devoured."

+ Reply to Thread