Suggestion Updating the portal page - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    LO Zealot
    6 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

417 (x7)

Updating the portal page

I bet that a lot of people has in their bookmarks folder the link (like me) and does not put that much attention to what is new on the portal!

Just try to click on that "home" button, and take a good look.
    The last "official" update is more than 6 months old! ok, there are many recent article from the blog network, but it is a bit of a shame that the main content is such old! there are a lot of interesting things in this website to take ideas from!

I can understand that blackhat may have lots of work already, but i am sure that in here there are many responsible users that can help submitting updated contents to the main portal page.

Just my 2 cents, but the homepage is what makes the first impression, and you have only one chance to impress someone

I don't use Vendettas or Valks...if Guardsmen were meant to fly, the Emperor would have given them wings. (343rd Mordian)
    The battle for Hidaxes SubSector (Listwar)! 184th Cadian blog:

2. Remove Advertisements

Leeds/Knoydart, UK
    2 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

194 (x7)

To be honest, I can't pretend this would affect me in any way at all since I never visit the frontpage (the computer automatically logs me in and I have my User CP bookmarked). However I think it is a fair point because while the people who only really use the forums don't visit the portal page, obviously the forum won't survive without new members - we've all been there once - and for new members, that is the first impression they get of the site. There was a time about a year ago when the portal page was updated very regularly, as you can see in the archives.

~ Acarna

+ Reply to Thread