Error Recent posts - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Recent posts

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    421 (x8)

Recent posts

The recent posts aren't showing at the top of the page and the reload button isn't apperaing either. I don't know if its just me or it might be happening to someone else? Or has it been removed?

One shall stand, and one shall fall.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    43 (x1)

I temporarily removed it. It was a significant cause of the slow loading forum homepage. I wanted to see #1 how missed it would be and #2 how much of an improvement it gives.

The answer to number 2 is quite signficant. Is it something that will be sorely missed?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    421 (x8)

Its something I use regularly so I don't have to jump from thread to thread to see if anyones posted something new. Yes sometimes it can be a bit slow, but I'm only a single voice. I guess it depends on how many threads people people like to watch over, like some people might only like to look in the 40k armies section where others might like to look at 40k, fantasy and modelling.
    One shall stand, and one shall fall.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    39 (x1)

Yeah it's being doing my head in that its not there anymore as well. I usually just flick on and have a read through the latest posts using that thing and then flick back off.
    Armies: Space Marines: 3500pts
    Space Wolves: 2000pts (in Progress)
    Click here to join Travian: http://www.travian.co.uk/?uc=uk5_662

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    88 (x2)

I know this thread is out of date but I haven't been able to access any of my posts since the end of January 2012. I know they're there as I've spent ages trawling the forum to find them but they don't appear in "Find Latest Posts". This change occurred during the last forum change as far as I can see. Is there anything I should know that I've missed?
    Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank. Give a man a bank and he can rob the world.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    43 (x1)

Quote Originally Posted by adamwelton View Post
    I know this thread is out of date but I haven't been able to access any of my posts since the end of January 2012. I know they're there as I've spent ages trawling the forum to find them but they don't appear in "Find Latest Posts". This change occurred during the last forum change as far as I can see. Is there anything I should know that I've missed?
    Sorry about that. Should be working just fine now.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    88 (x2)

Top banana, many thanks. I have a tendency to get bored of waiting for replies after three days or I get really annoyed with pointless arguments and delete subs rather too rapidly. I always like to check back though and what happened was a mystery. However all's well again at LO.
    Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank. Give a man a bank and he can rob the world.

+ Reply to Thread