Suggestion A recommendation for promotion. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    88 (x2)

A recommendation for promotion.

I'm not sure if this should be here, but it brings this particular item to your attention.

@thatrandomguy came up with this gem in reply to a potential WH player's questions. I would like you to consider it for elevation to the the WH Daemons Tactica as it is exactly what I would expect to see there. It's relevant, objective and to the point and I am sure that all Daemon players would find it useful. The final decision is of course up to you chaps but I thought that you may consider it after reading this from an LO "Old Sweat". I've posted him Rep already.

http://www.librarium-online.com/foru...preciated.html (new to daemons -general advice appreciated)

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank. Give a man a bank and he can rob the world.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Benevolent Dictator CaptainSarathai's Avatar
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1480 (x8)

It's very brief, if he could expand it more into a full tactica it would be great. I will create a new thread for his post and sticky it though, as it's better than the "nothing" that the Daemons players currently have.
    Pts Values for AoS here!

Nippon Armybook: Isuu, Scribd, and free at Google Docs

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    88 (x2)

ls is there any danger of bumping the list on this post as well please? It's rather good and expands nicely on the one above.

http://www.librarium-online.com/foru...ml#post1922550 (8th ed daemons advice welcomed)

I'll leave it to you to decide whether it gets added to the Brief Guide or created as a new Tactica.
    Last edited by adamwelton; May 19th, 2012 at 13:28.
    Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank. Give a man a bank and he can rob the world.

+ Reply to Thread