A Little Confused... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am sure most of you know that we (LO) host a promisance game and there is a sub forum for this game..

In regards to this game I am a little upset... I beat Blood God at this game and he started a flame war in the forum because of it and as soon as I replied he deleted my account... I was known as Head Cheese in these parts for 6 months and I really love this site..

It is a shame that this has to happen. I don’t really understand that when I win a game against an admin I get deleted.. I have sent messages to Black Hat and explained how he cheated and still lost but they were unanswered and I am just really beside myself right now..So I have come to you... the LO members and say I have been done wrong... I would like an explanation and I would really like my account back...

I am sorry for complaining but my account meant a lot to me and so does this site...

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    186 (x8)

you should go to wolfraider, deadly nightshade, or taostee. their all mods (to some degree) but command a great deal of respect here.

im sure apealing to any of these three (especially wolfraider) would bear more results than your attempts with blackhat.

(blackhats an admin, they have a great deal to do and probably get more posts then they bother to read)

Take my love, take my land, take me to where I cannot stand; I don't care I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me.

"The difference between gods and daemons largely depends upon where one is standing at the time."- Lorgar
    Member of the Fluff Masters Clan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    54 (x5)

Hm..didn't read that much into it. Oh well,whatever,lesson learned. Shoulda done it the sneaky way,ignored all the flaming and reported his actions to the other Mods and Admins. That way if he really was abusing his power he would have been stripped of his position and you could have possibly moved in to take it,which would be a far sweeter revenge.Not saying you were right or he was right (or that I even really care :blink but it would have been a better idea then making this topic,which will probably end up getting locked. Anyways now you see why I don't play Promisance..that and it bores the yellow water outta me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you... I will go seek them out..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

186 (x8)

i just took a glance at your last topic on prominiscence. he stepped down..

those with power use it and feel they need not justify their reasons. its the problem with becoming the staff of anything.

Take my love, take my land, take me to where I cannot stand; I don't care I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me.

"The difference between gods and daemons largely depends upon where one is standing at the time."- Lorgar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Edicius@Feb 2 2005, 007
    Yeah..I read that thread. Seems to me Blood God was right to do what he did. From what I read,you're the one who starting making hostile posts.Just my opinion..all I saw was undeleted thread posts and have no idea what might have took place in PMs. I call 'em like I see 'em.
    [snapback]318913[/snapback]

Witch one...? there were 4 where its was a big falme on me...

I did sting back and because I had too..

BTW, admins dont delete accounts becasue they are beat in a game.... :blink:

That just cheezy...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by darkreever@Feb 2 2005, 00:12
    i just took a glance at your last topic on prominiscence. he stepped down..

those with power use it and feel they need not justify their reasons. its the problem with becoming the staff of anything.
    [snapback]318915[/snapback]

And did it look like a reason to ban a faithful user...?

No way in hell... I am really hot over this...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

186 (x8)

well i only read the most recent of them, and one of your posts was edited out.
    suspend maybe, i have seen people do far worse and only recieve suspension or loss of posting privaleges
    (back in late september, and many of these came from dn and wr when there were worse people here)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I recieved a warning fro Phobos and 1 hour later I was deleted by Blood God straight away... I have had 0 offenses here in the past and find this to be an outrageous gang up on me by the admins..

I invite everyone to go read anything i have ever posted and see for yourself..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

186 (x8)

well this is no gang up, because phobos only gave you a warning. though if what you say is true and you have no past offenses then all i can say is that what blood god had done to you was over the top.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast