Armies Forums - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Armies Forums

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would find life a lot easier if the Armies forums were straight onto the main page (like way back when). Sure, it might get a bit crowded, but there are other things you can amalgamate. For example, make a Hobbies forum, as the Painting, Terrain and so on get used relatively little...

Just a thought though.

"I am, after all," said Pooh, "a bear of very little brain." -- A.A. Milne

<a href='http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=affiliates&amp;id=7017&amp;t=1' target='_blank'>Get Firefox&#33;</a>

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    242 (x6)

Well I mostly use the View New Posts link... I only go the other way if I&#39;m posting a new thread...

But I do agree... It was easier in the old days...
    "We're the Death Korp of Krieg, son. Did you think that was just a pretty name? We never retreat. We fight and we die, that's the Krieg way."
    -Lieutenant Konarski at the Battle of Erebus

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I never use that link. I think that it would be much more accessible that way, and would certainly make at least my like easier.

I just noticed, a good quarter of the posts in this forum are mine. Says something really.
    &quot;I am, after all,&quot; said Pooh, &quot;a bear of very little brain.&quot; -- A.A. Milne

<a href='http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=affiliates&amp;id=7017&amp;t=1' target='_blank'>Get Firefox&#33;</a>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    254 (x8)

Hmm, not sure.
    I mean I think its one of those six and two threes things.

With the hobbies things, theres only 3 real forums, so theres no real point in putting them all together. Where as with Armies, theres a forum for each army so you can see why they&#39;ve all been thrown together.
    Want to chat? You can normally find me in the LO CHAT!
    LO CHAT! JOIN US NOW AND BECOME A GOD OF BACON.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, but just about every Armies forum is used on a more regular basis than the Hobby forums put together. And the Hobbies ones cross-over quite a bit anyways, whereas the Armies forums are all pretty separate.
    &quot;I am, after all,&quot; said Pooh, &quot;a bear of very little brain.&quot; -- A.A. Milne

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

254 (x8)

Maybe so, but I still can&#39;t see it making any real difference.

One thing I will say though, it may make it slightly easier, and less confusing for people to find the right forum, if its easy to find.

But as I said. Its one of the six and two threes things.
    Want to chat? You can normally find me in the LO CHAT!
    LO CHAT! JOIN US NOW AND BECOME A GOD OF BACON.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Which is six and which is two threes? Because you should always simplify...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i agree with odd bloke. it would be better if the different armies were on themain page.

this might stop allowed of the questions that should be in there from just going into the general discussion.

this happens even more with newbies.
    Want a website built to show off your miniatures? We recommend www.reaperwebdesign.co.uk

Closed Thread