Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
Ok, I don't much like this new style of forum much at all.
1) Avatars are not underneath your name in every post. Basically are not seen. I would very much like to see them returned.
2) Underneath the first post of every thread is an annoying ads or something bar. :mad:
3)Fonts are kinda squidgy
Please, please admins, This site was a lot better looking and user friendly (trying to read the tiny text at 2am hurts) the way it was before. Who else agrees?
... only triumph could turn pooing his pants into a good thing..
1) Avaters are underneath the names of people who have enabled them.
2) That adds bar is paying for LO to stay open, so I'm sure you'll get used to it.
3) The fonts are basicaly the same in the new system. Perhaps if the basic size was increased a little, and by the way, what are you doing up at 2am in the morning :p
This ad bar thingy ^ really, really sucks incredibly bad, and I have not seen an avatar in a very long time. Where are the avatars?
With the lights out, it's less dangerous.
I can see everyones avatars that they have activated. Go to user cp, options, thread display options, then click on show avatars. Cheers,
1) You need to enter the User CP and enable avatars-- just as taint said.
2) The adds were on the old page, just in a different position. Since they have moved we are getting almost twice as much income from them.
3) Font troubles? Humm, not anything wrongwith the font for me.
Sigs and avatards are disabled by default. Its recommended to have them disabled if your using a dial up connection to gain faster pageload.
If the font size is to small, dont worry. Just press the CTRL button while you roll your mouse wheel.
I tried that and it only changed the font size in sigs...Just press the CTRL button while you roll your mouse wheel.
I do prefer the old look and style for LO, but this one is ok and when changes like the skin get made hopefully it will be better. You'll get used to it eventually. As I mentioned in another thread, it is the posters and posts that make the forum good to come back to not so much the look of it.
Ads? I see no ads. Just to mess things up I really like the new layout. Keep up the good work guys.
My Blog: http://thepaintingpauper.blogspot.com
CMoN Gallery: http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/paintingpauper
One of the bonuses for being a subscriber is that the ads are removed for your viewing pleasure
I agree with the caveman. At first I wasn't sure (I fear change...) but I like the new forum.
I especially like how when you hover over a thread name, a little box comes up with the first paragraph or so. You can see what the thread's about without having to enter it, no matter what crazy misleading title it has. Awesome.