Old Members - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Old Members

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As I was browsing throught the members section, I noticed something. Only 10% of all members actually posted! So I propose a system. In your first month on the site, if you post less than 20 posts, you are deleted. And if you abandon your account, after 12 months of no posting, you will be deleted. Sound good?

Henceforth no man shall set foot upon the world, and all around shall be set sentinals to ward away unwary spacecraft. We must accept that this place is lost to us forever, and is now the eternal habitation of abomination.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>another annoying thing i hate: 47,000 similies in one post. just thoght id throw that in there and see if anybody else hates it as much as i do.</div>

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    254 (x8)

I dont actually think we need to do a clean up yet as I think we have plenty of space left. Not sure though, Blackie would be best telling you that.

I dont think there should be any system as its just more work.
    Then of course you also get people who come and go and dont or can&#39;t use their accounts all that often.
    Want to chat? You can normally find me in the LO CHAT!
    LO CHAT! JOIN US NOW AND BECOME A GOD OF BACON.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Spotify

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    414 (x8)

I&#39;m beginning to run out of space, but the member database is not what takes most space. So there would not be any need removing inactive, instead the inactive still counts as members and that looks good when new users join
    Blackhat's new blog network for terrain crafters!
    www.terraincrafters.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ya, but they&#39;re taking up all the cool names&#33;
    Henceforth no man shall set foot upon the world, and all around shall be set sentinals to ward away unwary spacecraft. We must accept that this place is lost to us forever, and is now the eternal habitation of abomination.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>another annoying thing i hate: 47,000 similies in one post. just thoght id throw that in there and see if anybody else hates it as much as i do.</div>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    242 (x6)

There are loads of cool names out there Xv-88, like.........amhh XV-87 and XV-89 and Trent Steel and his close personal friend Max Power. What about "The Evil Monkey" from Family Guy.

Blackie you are sly as a sly fox

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    50 (x8)

Haven&#39;t we had this discussion plenty of times already by the way..?
    Ze titles yez...
    When in doubt,
    Smite.
    <SilverMane> I would trust BID with my life
    <SilverMane> HEIL BID!
    <Adrian-> BiD is Omnipotent; All Knowing, All Powerful!
    <Scary_Troopers> I see you as an optimist, GT. : D

But what of the midgets!?
    =]Front in favour of Moderation of the Harshest kind.[=

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

XV-88 is the name for the Broadside Battlesuit.

Yes, I would like my shirt monogramed: M-A-X P-O-W-E-R and if you have any space left, add two exclamation points and a pirate flag.

Closed Thread