Problems getting my password reset. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    77 (x3)

Problems getting my password reset.

Hmm. I responded to one of the article bot posts, but as that's not a real person, it wasn't getting read. . Here's what I posted there.

OK. I've done what the article asked. But since I never bothered changing my password from the basic numbers that I was originally sent, I wasn't able to remember them once I'd gotten rid of my old cookies.

So, I did the 'lost old password' bit, and got sent to a page which claimed to be sending me a 'reset' password. Only it never did. I have tried this multiple times and keep getting sent back to the same pages and getting the same emails that tell me how to change my password, but which never send me the old one so I can. Any help? I'm going a bit crazy here.

I keep getting "Your password has now been reset and emailed to you. Please check your email to find your new password. To change your password, please use this form."

And it never does send it to me.

As for how I got back in enough to post here.....search me.

Anyone know who I should send a message to about this?

"No one has a monopoly on wisdom."-S.W.G.

Fluff Master Clan initiate.

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."-A.E.

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves."-C.

New 40K missions here.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Senior Member impending slaughter's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    56 (x1)

Well since your online I guess thats that problem solved. For the password problem go to your user cp and go to Edit Email & Password. From there you should be able to change your password.

Hope this helps

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

77 (x3)

No it doesn't sorry.

In order to change your password you need the old one. And I never got it. I'm able to post by some freakish circumstance, but its not due to me entering the right password.

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."-A.E.

New 40K missions here.

Senior Member impending slaughter's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    56 (x1)

Ah. I remember I had this problem a while back. If I remember rightly you get emailed a link and then click the link to get sent another email (if that makes sense). That one should email the password. I think. This could just be my bad memory though. If this doesn't work I have no idea

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Spotify

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    414 (x8)

When you have requested a new password from the forum you will need to type your email address you used when you signed up. Type it in and you will get an email. In the email, click the first link to activate and you will soon get a 2nd email with your password.

When you get the 2nd email, use the password provided.

Hope that helps
    Blackhat's new blog network for terrain crafters!
    www.terraincrafters.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please....

This is Grey. I was forced to start this account on one of other email accounts. I will gladly erase it when this is cleared up. What I have been trying to tell you is that the 2nd email does not occur.

I have tried it and tried it. I am not getting the password sent to my email.

There is a glitch somewhere.

Here are the steps I am going through.

"When you have requested a new password from the forum you will need to type your email address you used when you signed up. Type it in and you will get an email. In the email, click the first link to activate and you will soon get a 2nd email with your password."

Yes. I have done all that. Many,many times now. But the 2nd email does not occur. Sorry, but its very frustrating.

Just tried it again and got:

"our password has now been reset and emailed to you. Please check your email to find your new password. To change your password, please use this form.'

But it does not email it to me. Is this a result of the updating of the system?
    Last edited by Temporary; December 18th, 2005 at 21:30.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

77 (x3)

Thank you.

Blackhat fixed me up.

Sorry for the trouble.

Now I just need to erase that Temporary account.

New 40K missions here.

+ Reply to Thread