Reputation help. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reputation help.

I accidently gave someone bad rep. Is there any way of reversing this? I thought I was giving him a positive thing and I don't want to screw up again.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    137 (x3)

Flagellate yourself until you are unconscious.

When you wake up say 5 Hail Mary's then drink 5 Bloody Mary's. Don't get the two mixed up!

If that doesn't work PM a mod or you might get bad rep yourself.

Monkey of Mystery The Paint Monkey's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    743 (x8)

...and maybe PM the guy you badrep'd, if you haven't already, just to explain.
    No more NG spearmen, thanks! Now I need some pump-wagons!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    186 (x8)

I thought normal members, ones who have nothing under their avatars, could not give out bad rep?

To correct what you did, your rep power is 0 from what I see so you probably didnt take any of the points from the person you bad repped. Otherwise talk to one of the supermods or blackhat to remedy the accident as Joker said.

Take my love, take my land, take me to where I cannot stand; I don't care I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me.

"The difference between gods and daemons largely depends upon where one is standing at the time."- Lorgar
    Member of the Fluff Masters Clan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You shouldn't be able to give bad rep as you are not enhanced. Only enhanced members can give bad rep. You probably just gave him no rep, even if you had given him positive rep, seeing as how you have no rep power anyway.
    The New Yawka of TheAmericanClan
    Quote Originally Posted by Caluin
    [15:29] <Caluin> I don't care where you came from, if I can smash my forehead into your nuts, I win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoboss
    [12:06] * Phoboss IS INVICLBLE!

The Star Wars Clan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    48 (x1)

Quote Originally Posted by gamesondemand
    You shouldn't be able to give bad rep as you are not enhanced. Only enhanced members can give bad rep. .
    I can also give bad rep. It has come and gone. I once noticed that I could no longer give bad rep, and posted about it. I was told that only enhanced members can give it, but now the option is back.

Must be a bug of some kind. Not a big deal for me since I have yet to come across a situation that calls for negative rep

Arizzar
    If the radiance of a thousand suns
    Were to burst at once into the sky,
    That would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...
    I am become Death,
    The shatterer of Worlds.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

786 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Arizzar
    I can also give bad rep. It has come and gone. I once noticed that I could no longer give bad rep, and posted about it. I was told that only enhanced members can give it, but now the option is back.

Must be a bug of some kind. Not a big deal for me since I have yet to come across a situation that calls for negative rep

Arizzar
    Curious. I have also noticed that I used to be able to give bad rep, but now I can't. I came looking here to see what was up about that. So ... only enhanced users can give a bad rep now? (If so, the FAQ should be updated.)

Not that I've ever wanted to give bad rep ... until just recently, that is. It crossed my mind in the last two days when brother-captian [sic] stern -- in all three of his incarnations -- was such a fricking tool on the Daemonhunters forum that he got banned. Three times in about as many hours. I would sorely have loved to have given that guy all kinds o' negatory rep.

Otherwise, I have to say my tenure here on LO has been ... well, great! Kudos to the mods.
    ninjabackhand: point and click, again, really? even after i give you an military term "shock tactic" you still call it point and click.
    RIP Warhammer 40,000: 21 Sep 1998 - 24 May 2014

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    100 (x5)

Quote Originally Posted by number6
    Not that I've ever wanted to give bad rep ... until just recently, that is. It crossed my mind in the last two days when brother-captian [sic] stern -- in all three of his incarnations -- was such a fricking tool on the Daemonhunters forum that he got banned. Three times in about as many hours. I would sorely have loved to have given that guy all kinds o' negatory rep.
    It wouldn't have mattered, he would have just made a new account, and then you'd have to nrg rep him again...

Oh, what a tool he is.:rolleyes:
    Quote Originally Posted by Visitor Q View Post
    By the powers I have just made up I, hereby award you with the Signature
    LO's Offical Uber GM
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverMane View Post
    dr_nick you are LO's GMing god!

+ Reply to Thread