Rep tracking - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rep tracking

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    44 (x2)

Rep tracking

Hey all,

I'm sorry if the answer is glaringly obvious, and i'm just suffering from a moment of laxity (causes a lifetime of heresy you know...) But.....

Is there any way in which you can see who you repped recently and what your comment was? I'd just like to see If i've been liberal enough with my rep power recently. Thats all.

If I should have read "FAQ X" or "Important thread Y" then feel free to give me twenty lashes on the quarter deck. But for the life of me I can't find it on any old threads.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Karmoon View Post
    WILL J!~
    You have a beard. You are in dire need of nothing. You are complete. Amen.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    40 (x2)

Yes click on the user CP and then click on the rep you want to see. Usually there is a comment that goes with it so it shouldn't be to hard to determine what post it was for.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    435 (x6)

I’m afraid that it is not possible for you to see who you’ve given rep to yourself, you can only see who repped you recently. However, if you attempt to rep the same member too frequently, you will find that this is impossible; to my knowledge this is the only indication of how often you have repped another member.

If it is terribly important that you find out, you can always contact one of the Supervisors by PM and have us look it up for you; otherwise, you never go wrong by repping good posts that you come across. Informative, helpful, and polite posts always deserve to be awarded; after all, those are the kind of posts we want to see here at the forum.

~Grephaun.
    "Girls are nice and cuddly on the outside, and freaky on the inside." ~ Lost Nemesis.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    293 (x5)

To expand on Grephaun's post, we Supervisors have the ability to see and trace any and all Reputation awards. We could, for example, tell if closed circles of friends are repping each other, and can then take steps to stop this happening.

As Grephaun suggests, if you PM and ask very very nicely, a Supervisor might be persuaded to give you a dump of your recent Rep awards.

And yes, just keep repping the things you like to see. Using Rep rather than positive 'Yeah, thats a great idea' type reply posts tends to cut down spam in the threads, thus making LO a more condensed but more informative forum, and also allows the recipient to 'grow in stature' by the little rack of golden merit stars they accumulate. :yes:

Ryan Dancey, Vice President of Wizards of the Coast, believed that TSR failed because of "...a near total inability to listen to its customers, hear what they were saying, and make changes to make those customers happy." Are you listening, Games Workshop ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    40 (x2)

O so that only shows recent reps then, I was wondering why two of the rep comments had disappeared, but I didn't worry about it because my rep points didn't decrease.

I do have a question about the rep points though. Over the last month my rep star thing increased from 3 to 7 (i submited an article and it is on the front page) anywho my rep points the number that shows up when you git user cp didn't change until someone reped me.

So the rep points the number that u need to become enhanced can only be affected by people reping you correct. But the stars number (rep power?) is influenced by # of posts, time as a member and other factors correct. So when applying rep to a person which is used. My seven rep power or my 48 rep points.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    77 (x3)

Your rep power is used when you rep someone. Yours is 7, so if you repped someone they'd get 7 rep pts.

Cheers!
    Ben

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    293 (x5)

The number in the brackets is your Rep Power, and that is the amount you 'donate' when applying Rep to the author of a post you like.

The Number of accumulated Rep points you need to get into the Enhanced forum is 100.

The reason your Rep Power changed from 3 to 7 is because the Admins of the board recently revised the way Rep Power is calculated, it used to involve the number of months you had been a Member, your Post count etc. More or less everyone now has about twice as much Rep Power as before.

Ryan Dancey, Vice President of Wizards of the Coast, believed that TSR failed because of "...a near total inability to listen to its customers, hear what they were saying, and make changes to make those customers happy." Are you listening, Games Workshop ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    52 (x3)

If someone has repped you and they have no rep power, do you get additional points once they do get rep power? I'm at about 90 points and to be honest i'm dying for some rep. heh.
    win/draw/loss
    76/13/4

Ask yourself why in the world would you trust a win loss record? Playing them yourself is the only way to tell.

The true joy in the game is playing down to the last model, no matter the odds.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    77 (x3)

If someone has repped you and they have no rep power, do you get additional points once they do get rep power?
    The amount of rep power that they have when they give it to you doesn't change, even if their rep power rises.

Take for example a person with 0 rep power gives you rep. You gain no reputation points, because he had no rep power. However, in the next week or so he gets a rep power of 1. You would not benefit from it. The amount of rep power he gave you was 0, so even if his rep rises later, the amount you get doesn't.

Hopefully that was clear.

Cheers!
    Ben

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    52 (x3)

Ah ok thanks that was very clear. Ah well.
    win/draw/loss
    76/13/4

Ask yourself why in the world would you trust a win loss record? Playing them yourself is the only way to tell.

The true joy in the game is playing down to the last model, no matter the odds.

+ Reply to Thread