LO Magazine:Mai - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LO Magazine:Mai

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LO Magazine:Mai

Is something going that i dont know about, or is the month for the magazine spelt wrong.Surely it should be May. Unless were all turning French I think it needs changed.

Dan

Think this is good? Rep me and click the star
    <<<<

"You dont start learning until you're stuck or acknowledge your mistakes"

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    708 (x8)

Along the same lines of topic, I'd like to know why the article I submitted has yet to be either published or added to the Articles section. It was submitted more than a month ago to articles@, and I haven't heard anything back about it yet. The chaos subforum put a lot of work towards it, and I'd hate to see it all go missing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    147 (x5)

"Taxi for GamesmasterZ?"
    "It fits like clothes made out of wasps!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Honestly, I had nothing to do with this O'zine. All I did was some preliminary stuff, that was it for this month.

I can't control how things are spelled, or even what really goes into the 'Zine. I hardly have control over who gets into the group. People request to be in, I check their posts out. If I don't let them in within a day, I've got one person angry at me.

Anyway...

I don't know what to do about 'Mai'. If I could change it, I would. That power is beyond though.

Andrew-
    What signature?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    147 (x5)

Quote Originally Posted by GamesmasterZ
    Honestly, I had nothing to do with this O'zine. All I did was some preliminary stuff, that was it for this month.

I can't control how things are spelled, or even what really goes into the 'Zine. I hardly have control over who gets into the group. People request to be in, I check their posts out. If I don't let them in within a day, I've got one person angry at me.

Anyway...

I don't know what to do about 'Mai'. If I could change it, I would. That power is beyond though.

Andrew-
    Im sorry? You have Nothing to do with the E-zine? Your title is "God of the E-Zine". Which seems to imply that you are where this particular buck stops at. Indeed, several threads back this up.

http://www.librarium-online.com/foru...-magazine.html (LO Community Ezine/Magazine)
    http://www.librarium-online.com/foru...ine-group.html (LO Magazine Group)
    http://www.librarium-online.com/foru...-specific.html (Magazine Staff Needed(Specific))
    http://www.librarium-online.com/foru...lp-needed.html (Hear ye! Hear ye! Your help is needed)

Indeed, on the last link you said, and I quote:

Quote Originally Posted by GamesmasterZ
    I am going to make the O-zine the gem of the online gaming community!

I vowed to not let Blackhat down in my endevour, so now I vow to the members that I will not let you down.
    Combined with this, saying that "I have no control over how it is spelled" is a complete crock. SPELLCHECKERS ARE NOT FIVE GRAND EACH. You wanted this responsibility, you better work up to it. Making a bloody elementary spelling error, not checking it, letting it be found and posted on these forums is quite the embarrassment and not in the least the first step toward making it a gem of the online gaming community (aside from a gem of an object of ridicule).

You're in charge. Things arent going well. Make them well!
    "It fits like clothes made out of wasps!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How can I be responsible when I didn't even know? I can't put the articles up. I can't put the 'LO Magazine May' up. That's beyond my control. I literally have nothing to do with that. If I did, that typo wouldn't be there. I can hardly be in control if Blackhat(No offense) is the one choosing the articles and putting them on the board. Can I? No, I can't.

Anyway. Give this some time, nothing's very good the first time. We all know that. Next month will be better, the next month after that will be even better, and so on an so forth. So, we just all have to give things time.

Once again, I hardly have control over content. I must say, I feel a little bit like Owen now. Little control over content and what happens, then get complained at for it. I'm okay with that though. It doesn't bother me. It helps me. Now we already know one way to make it better, not spelling May as Mai. Better already.

If I had more control over posting the articles on the frontpage, that wouldn't have happened. Unfortunately I don't. I can see where you think I do, but I don't.

Andrew-
    What signature?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    222 (x7)

May I have a moan, too? :argh:
    Yes?
    Thanks.

GamesmasterZ we had words on the Flashchat about a month ago regarding an article I would like to submit to the E-zine.
    You gave me an E-mail address I could send it to, I got a reply from my mail server saying it didn't exist.

So; I PMed you. Twice. I didn't get a reply to either.

What's going on? :wacko:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pierced53, your article is still in my PM box, don't worry. I haven't had a chance to read/edit/submit it to the 'Zine crew yet. I'll get to it.

I repeat, don't worry.

Andrew-
    What signature?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    222 (x7)

Ok, thanks.

Note the article is not finished IIRC, it was just a draft that you was going to take a look at and give comments on. :sleep:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel sorry for GamezmasterZ now, i kinda wish i hadnt started this thread.and by the way,this is officially month 3 of the Zine,it isnt the first one. Mai does sort of show us all up and make the whole thing seem like a really badly done,put together in 5 minutes thing.

Personally,i think that GamezmasterZ should have more responsibility for the Zine. I mean, its a lot for Blackhat to manage on his own surely. Maybe thats why the error was made in the first place.

Dan
    Think this is good? Rep me and click the star
    <<<<

"You dont start learning until you're stuck or acknowledge your mistakes"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast