hello all - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hello all

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hello all

hi everyone my name is john and i have just started playing 40k. i used to work at a game shop that sold 40k so i decided to buy some little by little and eventualy got up to 1,500 points of dark angels. i had all those figures so i decided to play. now i just started my favorite army ORKS! i think there great they have a ton of personality and character. well now im going off on a tangent so i hope to have fun learn alot and make lots of new internet pals.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    52 (x3)

Oh hey how are you, i'm mephistophales, I play 40K and DoW alot and am generally regarded as an idiot or nice guy by people here, not usually in between (unless they haven't seen me around).

Introductions go here:http://www.librarium-online.com/forums/introductions/ One of the mods will probably move this at some point. There are also specialized forums for online gaming, and each 40K army and their army lists.
    win/draw/loss
    76/13/4

Ask yourself why in the world would you trust a win loss record? Playing them yourself is the only way to tell.

The true joy in the game is playing down to the last model, no matter the odds.

+ Reply to Thread