How do you change your profile? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    If I told you that, I'm afraid I'd have to kill you
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    30 (x2)

How do you change your profile?

Few though they may be, the people who check my profile are seriously bored because all there is is my date of birth and I don't know how to change my profile. How do you change your profile?
    To begin with, Man worshipped nothing. Then he worshipped sticks and stones. Then he moved onto the suns and stars. Then he worshipped many gods. Then he placed one god as chief god. Soon, Abraham started monotheism. Now we as aethists are back to worshipping nothing. It took us millenia to get back to where we started.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    293 (x5)

Quote Originally Posted by samu1710
    Few though they may be, the people who check my profile are seriously bored because all there is is my date of birth and I don't know how to change my profile. How do you change your profile?
    To begin with, Man worshipped nothing. Then he worshipped sticks and stones. Then he moved onto the suns and stars. Then he worshipped many gods. Then he placed one god as chief god. Soon, Abraham started monotheism. Now we as aethists are back to worshipping nothing. It took us millenia to get back to where we started.
    Okay. In the top left corner of the screen you will see the words User CP. Click on'em and you will see your User Control Panel, which has lots of useful information and options on it. You can and should stick that blurb of yours in your sig by the way.

Ryan Dancey, Vice President of Wizards of the Coast, believed that TSR failed because of "...a near total inability to listen to its customers, hear what they were saying, and make changes to make those customers happy." Are you listening, Games Workshop ?

If I told you that, I'm afraid I'd have to kill you
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    30 (x2)

Thanx as you can see I changed it already.
    Last edited by Attila the Hun Jr; July 4th, 2006 at 18:46.

+ Reply to Thread