Invisable tag things - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

168 (x5)

Invisable tag things

I don't know if this is just maybe an error on my end or a temporary glitch or maybe they are being edited but I can't see anybodies tags, like enhanced, mod, flashchat. In the first like half a second of loading the page, I can see them but then they all disappear and leave a blank space where they are supposed to be. I tried switching skins because I use the inverted and I thought it might just be an error but they are still missing.

I also can't see any LO supplied avatars.

Last edited by Warrior47; July 19th, 2006 at 23:54.

Quote Originally Posted by The Paint Monkey
    I can't offer anything new here but I just laughed my arse off that LO has an Irish accent.

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

80 (x2)

I believe that this is happening because you are using an older browser or it does not support the certain javascript which makes them come up. I'm not sure about the avatars, but the tags are either not there for the reason I said or you just have a dodgy browser.

Hope that Helps,
    "Well... that hurt" - Vampire Jon Skellan (Mannfred's right hand man) after being beaten up, falling down an underground waterfall and being impaled by a stalactite.

+ Reply to Thread