LO support, in a positive way - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Denmark (DK)
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

43 (x2)

LO support, in a positive way

Thank you for the update I for one like the update, and believe that most new things will have some glitches in the first states.
    This thread is for complementing the administrators of this site, on the new update. I for one am very happy with it. I see there is a lot of negativity and complaints, so I wanted to balance it out a bit.
    As most people know (at least us on the internet), there is always complaining people voicing there opinion. Not that there is something wrong with that! Not at all!
    The real problem is to forget to tell what we like, and how great a job people are doing.
    I love this site and I am so happy that it is still here after so many years. I love the new skin and really enjoy that when you push add rep, that it pops up on the current screen, instead of loading another page. This is maybe a small thing, but I just noticed and it made me happy.
    I will now encourage everyone to express two things in one post (it’s okay to repeat what others have said);
    1. What is great about the new update?
    2. Why are you still here/what is good/what do you come back for, ect.

On a final note; Please keep this positive, and instead of disagreeing with what someone has said, just suck it up and discuss it elsewhere. Just focus on the positive in this thread.

-lurking in the shadows of LO.

Officially diagnosed by Tekore
    Melkhior, Necrarch Lord

2. Remove Advertisements

Canyon Country, CA, USA
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

11 (x1)

Friendly (and large) community, organised forums/rules, and lots of good info/articles.

By far my favorite miniature site (I use it for WHF.

+ Reply to Thread