Default forum display options: Kroot Mercs - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Kyushu, Japan
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

11 (x1)

Default forum display options: Kroot Mercs

When I joined and started posting at LO, I thought the KM subforum was devoid of life. Use of the search engine showed me this isn't quite the case, and I've seen that other members have also noticed that for some reason the default display options for KM are set to "From The Last Day" instead of the "From The Beginning" selection that the other forums seem to use. If it's not too much trouble, could this default be changed to make the KM section more inviting for beginners and less cumbersome for frequenters?

EDIT: I know that my account's default can be changed from the user control panel, but I still wonder if a change of the global default might not be for the best due to the "dead forum" image a new user might see. Again, though, if it's too much trouble, not a problem :) Cheers

Last edited by skyfish; June 14th, 2007 at 05:40. Reason: addendum

+ Reply to Thread