Need Army list! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need Army list!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need Army list!

As the title says, I need help with a Lizardmen army list. I am fairly new to warhammer, but I have got a wide range of models and money to spend on an army of lizardmen so please feel free to suggest models.

I have just joined Librarium Online and so I'm not sure if this is the right forum:shifty:. EDIT - I originally posted this on the main lizardmen page, mods, please keep this one and delete my old one.

What I need is a 500 point army list, 750 point list and if possible a 1000 point army list. I will usually be facing a VC army of which my brother has and he has a fairly magicy themed army. If possible, a good all rounder army would be very useful as I may be joining in the Nemesis Crown tournament at my local GW.

If possible I would like the forces to be magic based.

Thanks for reading my post :yes:

Last edited by On top of the world; August 4th, 2007 at 10:08.
    At last my army of Lizardmen are ready, world domination here I come!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1283 (x8)

Just look around and you'll find plenty of lists. It's doubtful that anyone will come and write one for you. You'll get suggestions about wat unit or units to take, but you'll get the most feedback by posting a couple of lists you like and asking if there are holes in them or if they can be improved and the like.
    Painting Videos--My Warriors of Chaos--WHFB Tactica Index

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Take Kroxigor as they are awesome against Black Knights. Salamanders do alot of damage to ranked up undead and undead cavalary too.

At low points levels I rarely field Saurus warriors. Far more efficient to use units of skinks backed up with Kroxigor and a Scar-Vet with jaguar charm and great wep.

A skink priest is probably needed too, perhaps blessed spawning of Tepok on the Scar Vet and Diadem of power so you can use your casting dice as dispel dice. For example take a lvl2 skink priest with Diadem for a total of 135 points. This will give you 4 power dice but you can save 2 power dice to use a dispel if needed. So 2 dice saved from the Diadem, 2 basic for showing up, 1 dispel dice from your lvl2 skink priest and 1 from the Tepok marked Scar Vet is an impressive 6 dispel dice that can easily be fielded at 1000 points. Magic is pretty essential to a Vampire Counts army so denying him Vanhels or Vigour at a crucial moment is important.

Nemesis Crown is coming to an end shortly, at least at my local store which happens to be Warhammer World.
    Last edited by Kich; August 3rd, 2007 at 22:03.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks David, as I said, I am new to Librarium and your help has been very useful. Thanks for the advice, and I'll try and find an army and then ask for improvements. Mods please can you edit my title of this thread.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the help both of you, I will make up an army tonight and post it here tomorow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here goes a 750 point force I made yesterday:

Heroes:
    1 Skink Priest Lv 2 - Diadem Of Power

1 Skink Priest Lv 1 - Dispel Scroll

Core:
    13 skink skirmishers w/ blowpipes

13 skink skirmishers w/ javelins and shields

Special:
    3 Kroxigor

Rare:
    3 Salamanders

Any constructive criticisms is welcome

Thanks

+ Reply to Thread