2k, friendly... kinda stupid, too. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2k, friendly... kinda stupid, too.

Kroak

Skink priest, level 2, diadem

Skink priest, level 2, rod of the pew pew panic check

Temple guard x 14, shields, full command, sun-standard of Chotec

Skink skirmishers x 14, scouts

Skink skirmishers x 13

1998 points.

Tee hee.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think your skink squads may be a little on the large side. Scouting 14 of them in a space out of Line of Sight of the enemy is going to be a bit tough.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I noticed that as I was trying to fit them in the forest... but, thankfully, they all fit, if barely. In the FUTURE, (woo!) I'll be scouting minimum size units, I think. Just to preclude the potential waste of those precious points. A... a-lit... alliteration! (It started unintentionally, but I decided to run with it, baby. Yeah!)

Kroak is silly. I think he's not worth nearly as many points as they say. Although, ruination of cities was pretty sweet when I cast it right in the middle of my opponent's silver helms and swordmasters, killing a zillion. Ok, more like eight knights and five swords. But still, huge spell. Especially when immediately followed by a comet of casandora, whee!

But anyway, the fight wasn't really that fun, and we both agreed that my list was so exceedingly silly that the best result I could achieve was a draw. But I got a really big draw! A super draw!

+ Reply to Thread