1,5oo grand army. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    czechgangster44

1,5oo grand army.

Hallo,
    I i'm just revisiting my Lizardmen army and the first thing i always look at is my latest army list. the last one i made was a 1,500 point comabt oriented army, and i just wanted to discuss it a little, but first i'll show you it:

Saurus scar-vet: Halberd, shield, light armor, Blessed spawning of quetzl, Blessed spawning of Itzl, Cold one
    Total-136

Saurus Scar-vet: Biting blade, Light Armor, Blessed spawning of Tzunki.
    Total-104

Saurus warriors:19 saurus warriors, hand weapons, shields, musician, Standard Bearer
    Total-246

Saurus warriors: 20 saurus warriors, hand weapon, shield, musician, standard bearer
    Total- 258

Skinks: 12 skinks, scout, blowpipes
    Total-84

Total-84

Total-84

Saurus Cavalry: 6 riders, Musician, standard bearer
    Total- 140

Kroxigors: 3 babes, Great weapons
    Total: 174

Terradons: 3 Terrandons, dumplings
    Total- 105

Back to talking: okay, so now i have a few points left over,(about 70) and i have O magic. so should i slide a skink priest in there for some magic or should i do something else?
    i actually really like the idea of a magic army, except i don't feel secure with that kind of strategy so i never did a real magic list. if you guys think this list is garbage then i have another offer: should i make this list 2,000 points, throw a slann priest in to the mix, take one scar vet out for another skink priest and snap crackle pop, i have a better army?

thanks in advance if you respond today, i know it's a tad late for some of the people on this large earth.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

czechgangster44

sorry if the immutarity of the statements "Kroxigors: 3 babes", "3 Terrandons, dumplings" and "snap crackle pop" drove away some comments. I was listening to some feel good music while I wrote it( obviously not a good idea) so I wrote in a strange manner, a.k.a trying to be funny.

and 2 revisions, the Cold One riders lost their banner, and my second scar-vet has a shield. if anyone cares.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    35 (x2)

yeah mabye try stick to the normal. The second krox would be much better with a gw preferably make him a Jsod
    Daemonic cheese-how? Well, you would need to start with daemonic milk, i guess...

czechgangster44

"The second krox would be much better with a gw preferably make him a Jsod"

what do you mean second krox, i ony have one kroxigor unit, and a jsod? please fully write words/phrases, this isn't a instant messaging site.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by czechgangster44 View Post
    "The second krox would be much better with a gw preferably make him a Jsod"

what do you mean second krox, i ony have one kroxigor unit, and a jsod? please fully write words/phrases, this isn't a instant messaging site.
    The second Saurus Scar Vet, I'm sure he meant... should be the Jaguar-Saurus of Doom. Basically give him the Jaguar Charm and a Great Weapon. Makes him fast and hard-hitting. These are the most effective things I've seen in LM armies.

czechgangster44

i actually wanted himto support the saurus squad, but sure i'll try the lone warrior some time. i just think he might get charged by some 40 man strong goblin unit and then get chased down because of their rank bonus(or some scenario along the lines of that.)

also going on with the lone scar-vet, i could add a salamader and then have him and the salamander tackle meduim-small sized units. does that sound do able? or strategically okay? i'm just thinking, potentially 10 hits on the side of a ork unit, 3-4 die, Scar-vet does a flank charge, killes 2-3, then next turn salamander joins the fight, and my coldones come to finish the job. it might work. i think.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The math on your saurus cavalry is VERY wrong, 6 saurus cavalry is 210 pts not 140.

+ Reply to Thread