Friendly 500 point Lizardmen - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

Friendly 500 point Lizardmen

Saurus Scar-Veteran
    Great Weapon, Shield, Hide of the Cold Ones

Saurus Warriors x12

Saurus Warriors x12

Terradon Riders x3

My opponents will be Warriors of Chaos, Vampire Counts, Orcs & Goblins, and Dark Elves. As we increase our games point value, I hope this to be a nice army to build upon.

Because I am vulnerable with no magic weapons when playing Vampire Counts, I would change the Scar-Vet's gear to look like this...

Saurus Scar-Veteran
    Cold One, Light Armor, Enchanted Shield, Burning Blade of Chotec

My friend that uses Orcs & Goblins likes his fanatics, hence Terradon Riders. They are otherwise always useful for march blocking, harassment, and on turn 6 netting me another 100 victory points for a table quarter. Some Orcs can have some nice armor saves, so I didn't want to give up my Great Weapon.

Shooting could be a problem with Orcs & Goblins, or Dark Elves. At this points game though, if he has lots of shooters, he had better get through my armor saves before I get to him. The Terradon Riders remove the War Machine threat.

Any comments or suggestions are appreciated!

2. Remove Advertisements

4 Post(s)
    2 Thread(s)

494 (x8)

I think you need skinks. You just don't have enough units and skinks can be really useful. Up your saurus to 15 and get a couple units of skinks. Seeing as you are facing some magic armies, you may want a priest instead of the scar-vet.

Good luck,
    I am right 94% of the time, why worry about the other 3%.

+ Reply to Thread