Librarium Online Forums banner

1000 Starter Lizardmen Army

874 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  sirkently 
#1 ·
I came into possession of some Lizardmen models and decided to give them a whirl. This is the army I'm thinking about utilizing for the time being and the first models I'm going to paint. What do you guys thing of this list.

Heroes-
Skink Priest - Level 2 and EoTG Ancient Stegadon

Skink Priest - Level 2

Core-
Skink Skirmishers x10
Skink Skirmishers x10
Skink Skirmishers x10

Special-
Cold One Calvary x5 - Full Command

Rare-
Salamander

PD - 7
DD - 5

I know that I'm a bit lacking in...ooohh, something unimportant like...BLOCKS OF INFANTRY! I'm comfortable with that though. I'm hoping that, at 1000 points, I'll be able to whittle enemy units down with ranged fire and then knock 'em down with the Cold Ones and the Stegadon. I know that the Priests are a little naked but I think that, between the two of them, they'll still dominate the magic phase (as much as Lore of Heavens ever can alone.)

I should probably list my other options. I have:

* 3 Kroxigor
* 14 Skinks w/ Javelins and Shields (Full Command)
* 23 Saurus Warriors (Full Command)
* Scar-Veteran
* Another Skink Priest
* Skink Chief w/ Shield and Dagger
* 6 Jungle Swarms

With this stuff, and maybe a little else after Christmas, can you guys help me make a 1k list that is fun and competitive.

See less See more
#2 ·
Nice list. If I were to suggest some changes, I would say to change one of you units of skirmishers to regular skinks. With the points saved, get a plaque of tepok for the engine priest, and an extra handler for the salamander.

Welcome to the jungle,
SirKently

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.