2000 pt. Magic Focus Army (Vanquisher_Dud) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Tong Gate (Shu)
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

4 (x1)

2000 pt. Magic Focus Army (Vanquisher_Dud)

Last edited by Vanquisher_Dud; March 3rd, 2010 at 19:37. Reason: Opps ^^
    -1st Army-High Elves 81/11/9
    -Second Army-Lizardmen 6/0/0

2. Remove Advertisements

7 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

109 (x3)

Well with 1100+ pts in characters, effectively 17 PD, and two EotGs I'm surprised you aren't getting a bunch of complaints from people.

How about dropping one EotG to put make the Slann a BSB with the bane head(for your steal soul tactic), give the other EotG a dispel scroll and the plaque of teopek, swamp one unit of skinks for a decent unit of saurus, and give the diadem or scroll to the flying priest.

You would end up with a more dynamic list which most people won't cry foul over which still has some nasty surprises and enhanced effectiveness of your slann, one engine, and combat blocks.

Just my thoughts, though if pure magic mayhem is your goals, then you need the plaue on one EotG, with the bane head and the cupped hands on the slann. Means you need to drop the chameleon skinds. Should have enough room left for the rod of storms on the flying priest.

4 Post(s)
    2 Thread(s)

494 (x8)

There is nothing wrong with the list per se. Although it is ultra over the top for a 2K list. No balance at all.

Now the issues I have. First off, your slann can't cast drain life or steal soul through a priest. Only magic missiles can be channeled. Secondly, you don't have a giant steg bow in the army. Engines don't come with any missile weapons other than the skinks javelins. So if that is how you have been playing the list, I would apologize to your opponents and try a softer list unless your group really tries to go over the top with all there lists.

I am right 94% of the time, why worry about the other 3%.

+ Reply to Thread