>3000 2250 lizards.. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2250 lizards..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2250 lizards..

My friend has dark elves, and is quite arrogant about it.. He hates magic.. and loves his assassins. I played against him once with my skaven and slaughtered him, so I wanted to do it with my first army, Lizardmen. I realized how awesome lizardmen actually got in 8th edition so here goes...

slann
    bsb
    cupped hands
    3 disciplines
    higher state
    focus of myster, and rumination

3 units of 20 saurus, full command, spears

20 temple guard
    full command
    sun standard
    sword of the hornet on mah champ

deathstar!

2 units of 3 salamanders, extra handlers, 240 each, so 480

7 chameleon skinks, stalker, 90

I honestly have finally made a good heavy infantry army I always dreamed of. I have plenty of good shooting, good blocks of infantry, and an amazing caster.

im probably going to use lore of life so i can resurrect my temple guard, and other things. I thought of taking lore of light as well with all those nifty ws 10, and i10 spells that can actually strike simul with his assassins. He probably wont use any magic btw, if anything he might take a ring of hotek if that.

Why.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    494 (x8)

Good list. Here are some things I would consider.

1. Don't really think the slann needs the higher state of consciousness. I would consider replacing this with the divine plaque of protection.
    2. I would combine the 3 units of saurus into 2 bigger units.
    3. I would get the razor banner for the temple guard unit. You could put it on the slann
    4. I don't think the sword of the hornet is necessary for the temple guard champ.
    5. Not a big fan of chams, rather have terradon riders.
    6. I would replace one of the salamander units with a unit of 3 razordons. Then take two single salamanders with extra handlers
    7. A priest with a dispel scroll is always useful

Good luck,
    SirKently
    I am right 94% of the time, why worry about the other 3%.

+ Reply to Thread