>3000 3000pt Campaign Army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

3 (x1)

3000pt Campaign Army

Slann Mage Priest - 385
    Focused Rumination, Becalming Cognition, Cupped Hands of The Old One, Plaque of Tepok (Lore of Light)

Saurus OldBlood - 246
    Blade of Revered Tzunai, Light Armor and Shield, Carnosaur Pendent

Saurus Scar Veteran - 133
    Sword of the Hornet, Bane Head, Light Armor and Shield

Skink Chief - 80

Skink Priest - 115
    Diadem of Power and Itxi Grubs (lore of Heavens)

Saurus Warriors - 283
    23models, full command, sword and shield

Saurus Warriors - 283
    23models, full command, sword and shield

Saurus Warriors - 318
    24models, Full command, Spears and Shields

Skink Skirmishers - 70
    10 skinks

Skink Skirmishers - 70
    10 Skinks

Cold One Calvery - 225
    5models with full command

Temple Guard - 355
    20models, full command

Chameleon Skinks - 72

Salmander Hunting Pack - 160
    2 salamanders with 4 handlers each

Salamander Hunting Pack - 160
    2 salamanders with 4 handlers each

First real attempt at a list with magic powers stated. Idea is that Slann goes with temple guard in the middle, with the two groups of sword and shield warriors with a oldblood and vet to support...each of the hunting packs on the flanks with skirmishers and calvary running interference while the models get up there. May chuck the spears and shields in between skirmishers and temple guard as a charge taker. Chameleon Skinks are just there for some shooting at war machines early to minimise impact.

Open to complete consideration on this army as gonna be up against the following armies:
    - Orcs and Goblins
    - High Elves
    - Vampires
    - Dark Elves
    - Skaven

Possibly another lizzie army

2. Remove Advertisements

4 Post(s)
    2 Thread(s)

494 (x8)

First off each of your mages has two arcane items. You are only allowed one of each class of item per character.

Give your BSB some kind of ward save as you really want to keep him alive. I would actually just drop this model, and give the BSB to the slann.

I would cut down to two larger units of warriors.

The banehead really needs to go on something a little more mobile than a scar-vet. You either need to mount him on a cold one, or drop the banehead.

Champs aren't really needed in units that won't have a character in them.

I am not a fan of the blade of revered tzunki. Sort of redundant to get a +1 strength, and then no armour save. Just give him a great weapon, which will have basically the same affect and save you some points. You also want to give your characters some kind of ward save to make them more survivable.

Good luck,
    I am right 94% of the time, why worry about the other 3%.

2 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

22 (x1)

First thing i noticed when looking at this list is that there are no stegadons.... I would honestly recomend that you drop the cold one and your bsb and give the bsb to the slann as sir kently already mentioned and take at least on steg. These guys are total infantry killers i never play a game without one, I would also reccomend even dropping a unit of saurus for a secong steg and use leftover points to add to your units where neccesary. Thats my two cents hope it helps.

+ Reply to Thread