<1000 1000 pt first time - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1000 pt first time

• Sarus Scar Veteran - 135
      • Light Armor
      • Enchanted Shield
      • Bane Head
      • Talisman of Protection
      • Biting Blade
    • Cold One Cavalryx8 --280
    • Temple Guardx10 --160
    • Skink Skirmishers x12 --84
    • Sarus Warriorsx20 --240
      • Spears
    This totals to 899 pts. So what do you thing so far and what should i add to round it out to 1000?

Some people are like slinkies...not really good for anything but still make you smile when you push them down the stairs.
    Clicky

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    33 (x2)

I think a skink priest would make a nice addition to this list! A lvl 2 with a dispel scroll would make this list very balanced, and it would give you some magic, defense and offense. Skink priests have to take lore of heavens, but it's not a bad lore by any means. One other thing, I think temple guard are nice, but I think 2 blocks of 18 saurus warriors are better if you can afford it. With spears

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like the skink chief but i cant fit him in with a dispel and lvl 2. maybe drop the scar vet and just take 2?

as for the sarus, i would prefer 2 blocks of 18-20 ish but i only have the battalion box atm, so im kinda limited in that regard.
    Some people are like slinkies...not really good for anything but still make you smile when you push them down the stairs.
    Clicky

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    33 (x2)

When it comes to lower points games, the main focus should be dircected more towards units and less on characters, but you can do it any way you like! That's what's cool. In the case of limited models, stick with the temple guard! Hah I only suggested the priest, because magic could come along and kick you in the behind, it depends on who your playing though

+ Reply to Thread