[2000] Lizardmen - Southlands - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    150 (x8)

[2000] Lizardmen - Southlands

I am thinking of reforming my lizard army (currently a red host) into a southlands. I have a hard time with the spell and caracter selection in my current list, so here's what I am thinking of altering.

Lords & Heroes

Slann Mage Priest @ 465 pts
    4th Generation, Battle Standard, Plaque Of Tepok,
    Plaque Of Dominion, Diadem Of Power

Skin Priest @ 150 pts
    Level 2 Caster, Spawning Of Tepok, 2 Dispel Scrolls

Skink Chief @ 109 pts
    Spawning Of Sotek, Scout, Second Hand Weapon,
    Charm Of The Jaguar Warrior

Core

10 Skink Skirmishers @ 60 pts

2 Jungle Swarms @ 60 pts

Special

3 Terradons @ 105 pts

3 Terradons @ 105 pts

3 Kroxigors @ 174 pts

5 Horned One Riders @ 142 pts
    Spawning Of Sotek
    Musician

Rare

3 Salamanders @ 195 pts

Stegadon @ 235 pts

Total 2000
    Models 62
    Power Dice 9-11
    Dispel 7-9

A very skinky army as you can see, and I plan on converting giant winged snakes as the kroxigors (Sotek's avatar form).

Any thoughts or comments are welcomed ^_^

Best Regards,
    Wolf_Pack

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Son of LO
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    523 (x8)

I don't know much about southlands lists but i do know a little about lizardmen in general.

With a slann it's either 2nd gen or not at all for me. I like the plaque of tepok but i don't care for the plaque of dominion. Why? Because a second gen slann gets free power dice anyway, so 50 points seems a little expensive for an extra one (i know you get an extra dispel dice but meh). I have been playing a slann in a unit more these days (so i get my ideas from Grand Prixs, sue me), and it seems to be working well. So that is another thing to consider.

Also if you drop the plaque of dominion then you can have another 2 scrolls, always useful. You can never have too many as some fools seem to think:tongue:

I love the skink chief setup! Brilliant!

As many people on this forum know, i have somewhat of a swarm fetish^_^ This may be subject to change in a few months but for now i love em. I wouldn't consider taking 2, for me it's 5-6. They are always my studs and never my duds. If you don't believe me, try taking five or six for one game and see how they work. Having a massive unbreakable unit i find is golddust.

Otherwise i like the list. I'm not a fan of terradons but i suspect that's more to do with the fact that i can never get the damn wings to stick:realmad:

Either way have fun with the list

Ciao

Stonehambey

+ Reply to Thread