1k Friendly Lizardmen List - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1k Friendly Lizardmen List

Saurus Scar-Vet. - 106pts
    Light Armour, Great Weapon, BS of Quetzl

Skink Priest - 150pts
    Level 2, 2x Dispel Scroll

14 Saurus Warriors - 198pts
    Full Command

20 Saurus Warriors - 270pts
    Full Command

17 Skinks - 102pts
    Javelins & Shields

3 Kroxigor - 174pts

TOTAL: 1000pts

This is my first lizardmen list so be nice.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would take off a dispel scroll i don't think you will need 2 in a 1k point game unless you have like no magic. In stend i would break the skinks into 2 groups of 10. It will help. They do better in small groups. Otherwise it isn't that bad. I believe you will have 7 points left. I would have 1 skink unit scout. and just be 3 pts. over it will be no biggy to most players.
    W/D/L
    Lizardmen 0/0/0

The Old Ones have not forgotten me!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    54 (x1)

As stated before I would take away one or both dispel scrolls and add a few more skinks bringing the unit to 20, then breaking them in half to have 2 units of 10 skinks. If you take away both dispel scrolls I would make one of the saurus units have a mark of tepoc, this will give you 4 dispel dice in total, I think it's a bit better than 3 dice and a one use scroll.

As for magic I tend to go heavy, or pretty much not at all, I don't think a single Lv 2 skink priest will do much, and from the looks of 2 dispel scrolls on your army your worried about magic, thefore I would suggest Lowering his Lv to 1 and adding the mark of tepoc on your scar vet. This will bring your total dispel dice to 5, pretty effective magic defence for only 1000 point army. You will also have some points left over, you may even be able to keep your Lv2 priest, I havn't really calculated the points.

All in all I would highly consider the advice about the skinks, as for the other stuff about magic defence it's up to if you want to take the advice or leave it as is, but I think you should give it some thought.

+ Reply to Thread