500pts lizard men army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

500pts lizard men army

:yes:heroes
    1 skink chief
    with venom of the firefly frog
    Core

12 skinks
    scouts

13 skinks
    scouts

12 skinks
    scouts

Rare

2 salemanders

pts=499

feel free to comment and give idears to improve the list:yes:

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    288 (x6)

Replace the skink cheif with a JSoD (Scar veteran with Charm of the Jaguar warrior, great wep and blessed spawning of sotek. You could also give him light armour, Quetzl and a shield OR Tepok).

Drop the skink units to 10 in each and drop scout (as you will out monouver the enemy anyway). I hope these skinks have blowpipes as they need to kill the whole enemy army and javs just wont kill them fast enough.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'd drop some of the skinks and/or a salamander, and try to bring a unit of 10 saurus (no spawnings, no command) so you have some hand to hand power on the field. I love playing little battles like this with warbands, it can be refreshing from playing 1000 or 2000 battles. The skink chief may be an alright leader, since a scar-vet can get pricey in a small game like this. Give it a blowpipe (sacred stegadon helm would also be good if you can find 40 extra points somewhere) and have it lead your units of skinks (with the helm it would have Ld7, making it easier to keep your skinks from running from stronger enemy resistance.

+ Reply to Thread