tactics for Battling VC - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tactics for Battling VC

Anyone have anything that could help against the VC? My opponent usually plays with 2x30 skeleton blocks a 20+Zombie block, a unit of Spirit Host, Black Coach, 20x grave gaurd, and i believe it is 8x Cavalry.he puts one of his vamps with the skeletons, the cavalry and either the skeletons or the grave gaurd. the last time i played him he used the raise a million dead tactics. I usually play an old blood list because it always takes my opponents by surpirse that i dont have a slann... Should i just go with the slann in this case? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    288 (x6)

Go for the throat and take out his general with a JSoD and Slann with Rule of Burning Iron (only works on people with good armour, Blood Dragons beware!) and Bane Head. Then sit and watch his army crumble. It's a bit hit and miss but if you pull it off you can't lose.

Character hunting really is you primary objective. Jungle swarms (unless vampires are immune to poison, I may have forgotten), Kroxigors, Terredons and Saurus Characters all excel at this. Once the characters are dead you can just use the superiority of saurus to chew you way through his hordes of undead (just make sure he doesn't get a flank charge).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Krox!!! I read in the FAQ on the GW site that undead can be poisoned...good news for my jungle swarm (on a side note the VC guy i play laughed at me for buying them and hopefully now they might make him eat his words)!!!

+ Reply to Thread