Just to get some facts straight... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x0)

Just to get some facts straight...

Ive been thinking about going into lizardmen zeriously (normaly play as eldar for 40k) and i have looked up whole loads of stuff and had a codex (lost it when i moved T.T) and since i dont have the neew one yet for sure i was thinking i would take on some army list suggestions.

I am thinking to have an army based around Extreme saves and wounding ability, so naturally its going to end up a sacred host of Questzl build and i wwould like some sujjestions for my army (1,000 points) i alrdy have a steg for when i hit 2k so heres what i was thinking and if i have a star beside the name it means i have those alrdy.

Heroes~ i was thin king of something along the lines of a can opener build for my scar vet but didnt want the mount as much, just pure static power

1 ScarVet
    Enchanted shield
    Burning blade of Chotec
    Bitametl (dont kno if that got revised)
    Aura of Quetzl (if i have enough points left over)
    Sacred blessing of Quetzl
    Sacred blessing of Tlaztcol (no fear/terror/panic etc)

1*~2 scroll caddys , alrdy have one for sure dont kno if i should have 2
    Dispell scroll (or 2 if i can)

Core~ usual saurus blocks but with attempts to have Quetzl for all

1* saurus reg
    BLessing of Questzl
    Standardbearer ~ Sign of Sotek

1 saurus reg, same as above

1 ~ 2 skink reg, using one for sure as a krox screen but dont kno if i should have an extra for harrassment purposes

1~3 kroxers, anti chariot roflmaogone i have one alrdy

Dont really kno how many points that is alrdy since i didi lose my codex but plz make suggestions and calc points for me if u can... and if i have room i gonna have to get a salamander or some terras, or if i feel really like being a punching bag some swarms... but yea thats it

Last edited by LizardmanSurprise; May 3rd, 2008 at 03:19.

+ Reply to Thread